Re: Indenting in emacs

From: Mark Mynsted
Subject: Re: Indenting in emacs
Date: 30 Apr 2003 07:28:50 -0500

>>>>> "seguso" == seguso  <address@in.the.signature> writes:

seguso> Hello,
seguso> While programming in C++, I am trying to set the
seguso> indentation style as follows:

seguso> func()
seguso> {
seguso>    for (;;)
seguso>    {
seguso>       x = 5;
seguso>    }
seguso> }

seguso> I tried c-set-style, but there is no style which works
seguso> like that.

That looks like Ellemtel style to me.  Perhaps you could use Ellemtel
then customize it where it deviates from your requirements.

;; use Ellemtel style for all C like languages
(c-set-style "ellemtel")

--
-MM
I rarely read email from this address          /"\