Re: Per-File Auto fill mode?

From: Kai Großjohann
Subject: Re: Per-File Auto fill mode?
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 16:31:34 +0200

ticmanis@coli.uni-sb.de (Linards Ticmanis) writes:

> When I type Greek text (polytonic) for LaTeX into emacs, I use the
> following first line to prevent the dumb autoformatting of quote marks
> that are used as accent marks for Greek and thus must be retained as
> typed in.

If you use AUCTeX: I'm sure that can be told to leave quotes alone.
For example, when I put \usepackage{ngerman} into the preamble, I get
no special meaning of " at all -- it's self-inserting.

So it's possible to tell AUCTeX to do whatever it now does for the
german and ngerman packages, and then Bob's your uncle.

How about that?
--
file-error; Data: (Opening input file no such file or directory ~/.signature)