Re: Thomas Gehrlein's timelog.el

From: Alan Shutko
Subject: Re: Thomas Gehrlein's timelog.el
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 20:38:01 GMT

Martin Stemplinger <mstemplinger@gmx.de> writes:

> I'm looking for a time-tracking tool for emacs.

I use project.el[1] which I wrote.  An older version is at the link
below... I have a newer version in progress with better
summarization[2].  I wrote it to keep track of how much time is
involved in a given project, and it now has support for subprojects,
so I can log, for instance, testing vs. development time by project.

Mine doesn't keep track at all of what you get done in the time, just
how long it took.  Although, it might be a nice addition....

What exactly would you like a time-tracking tool to do?

Footnotes:
[1]  http://web.springies.com/~ats/emacs/project.el

[2]  Email me if you want to be a guinea pig.

--
Alan Shutko <ats@acm.org> - I am the rocks.
Looking for a developer in St. Louis? http://web.springies.com/~ats/