RE: death to tabs

From: Sebastien Routier
Subject: RE: death to tabs
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 15:48:27 -0500

No need to apologies about your tone!! It is understandable. I was just
talking about this to a colleague how was about to blow a fuse!!

For all of you who have to deal with ignorant-tab-lovers/notepad-users here
is what I use:

(defun my-untabify-buffer ()
  "Run Untabify against the current buffer."
  (interactive)
  (untabify (point-min) (point-max))
  (message "Untabify Complete"))
;;
(define-key global-map [f9] 'my-untabify-buffer)

I almost hooked it to find-file but thought that that might be going a
little too far!!!

bye.
/Sebast

:
####[ Linux One Stanza Tip (LOST) ]###########################

Sub : Knowing kernel version on running box (#1)     LOST #267

To know the kernel version  currently  running on a box, use
uname. 'uname -a' will give a print out of  ALL details like
hardware type, release, processor etc. man uname for details

####<prashanthninan@yahoo.com>################################
: