Enter the ClientTell Xbox gaming console draw!

From: Stephen
Subject: Enter the ClientTell Xbox gaming console draw!
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 18:18:18 +1300

Dear Client,

The staff at ClientTell Marketing built a new web site during
November/ December. I announced the site in December but you
may not have had time to visit it.

http://www.e-spired.com

The web site has joke ebooks available for sale. I would
appreciate any comments you can make and in addition if you
sign up to the mailing list during February/March you enter
the draw to win an Xbox gaming console.

ClientTell also has a small challenge for you!

E-spired is giving away an Xbox to the reseller who refers
the most unique visitors to e-spired.com during the month of
February/March.

To become a reseller/affiliate, please visit:

http://www.e-spired.com/affiliate/

As a reseller you also have the ability to earn an income.
You earn 25% for first tier and 10% for 2nd tier sales.

If you have any questions you would like to ask about
e-spired.com, please feel free to contact me:

mailto: stephen@clienttell.com

Thanks a lot! :-)

Stephen Andrews
The A.E.B's are a fun way to bring you or a friend endless
laughter. With prices from $6.95US you'll find them invaluable.
Visit http://www.e-spired.com now for your FREE trial.