Formatting Code

From: Glenn Hancock
Subject: Formatting Code
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 03:28:29 -0500

I have been trying to figure out how  to get emacs to format my code the way
I want it and now have it so screwed up it doesn't act right at all.  How
do I reset it back to defaults to start over?

Is this typical of using Emacs?  I want to program not spend all day
learning an IDE.  Anyone have any tips to get me going quicker?

Thanks,

Glenn.

P.S.  I have already read the entire tutorial but it doesn't cover
formatting code issues...