help mode

From: Zimmen Gnauh
Subject: help mode
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 01:42:14 GMT

  In my redhat8.0 emacs help mode, I'm not able to follow any
link. For example, in the following help page for describe function:

describe-function is an interactive compiled Lisp function in `help'.
(describe-function FUNCTION)

`help` is a link. If I follow this link and enter, I got the error
"the library `help`  is not in the path". Looking at the
/usr/share/emacs/21.2/lisp, I only saw two help related files:
help.elc, help-macro.elc. Did  I missed some files for this link to work
correctly?
source available?