Re: address@hidden

From: Tim Haynes
Subject: Re: address@hidden
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 22:14:14 +0000

David Kastrup <dak@gnu.org> writes:

>> >Maybe they'll be more motivated to fix their broken server when it gets
>> >blacklisted.
>>
>> What's broken? The bounce messages just say that the user doesn't exist.
>
> The bounce message contain obvious junk complaint addresses (something
> like $postmaster$@missing.domain), the postmaster at their site is a
> black hole,

Any domain on the 'Net without a valid postmaster@ (or abuse@, for that
matter) address is a good candidate for submission to
<http://rfc-ignorant.org/>.

> Sure. It is just that crescentec.com does its utmost to sabotage the
> relevant information getting to the right party.

I've noticed this also, whenever it was I last posted on this group. I'm
increasingly of the opinion that news2mail is a Bad thing.

~Tim
--
  22:06:57  up 25 days,  6:54,  9 users,  load average: 0.12, 0.13, 0.06
piglet@stirfried.vegetable.org.uk |A Celtic fire, a soul of white