Re: Problem with X window frames

From: Greg Hill
Subject: Re: Problem with X window frames
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 10:23:58 -0800

At 12:03 AM +0100 1/12/03, Jesper Harder wrote:
Greg Hill <ghill@synergymicro.com> writes:

 In my first foray into frames, I am not having any success with the
 functions select-frame, raise-frame or lower-frame,

What happens if you evaluate this expression:

     (lower-frame (make-frame))

For me it creates a new frame, lowers it and returns to the original
frame.

For me it creates a new frame and leaves it raised. I can return focus to the original frame by clicking on it, but I can't find any lisp expression that will do that for me. I have also tried using speedbar, and the function speedbar-get-focus does absolutely nothing.

--Greg