Emacs,Edwin and Mit-Scheme

From: john duncan
Subject: Emacs,Edwin and Mit-Scheme
Date: 05 Jan 2003 06:51:25 +1000

G'day,
     First let me thank you all for your efforts with this program. I am
     finally learning something about what goes on under the
     hood.Especially useful has been the Introduction to Programming in
     Emacs Lisp. Now to my question.

     I am using Libranet Linux a Debian based system. When I installed
     the mit-scheme package it changed some of the configuration of
     Emacs, but mit-scheme comes with this built-in Edwin.

     Can anyone using Emacs to work with Scheme tell me before I start
     using things whether I am better off staying in Emacs or should I
     try to start with this Edwin ?

                                     Thanks for any help,
                                        All the best,
                                          John Duncan