Re: CVS Documentation, info version?

From: Galen Boyer
Subject: Re: CVS Documentation, info version?
Date: 20 Dec 2002 11:39:15 -0600

On 20 Dec 2002, David.Kastrup@t-online.de wrote:
> Galen Boyer <galenboyer@hotpop.com> writes:
>
>> Is this available, or maybe some source of the documentation?
>> I'd like to have this available in Emacs.
>
> Well, it is installed on my system.  I have in my dir both
>
> * PCL-CVS: (pcl-cvs). Emacs front-end to CVS.
>
> and
>
> * CVS: (cvs).          Concurrent Versions System
>
> so I would assume that your system should also come with the
> respective info files.

Hm...  I don't have the CVS node and the corresponding info files
aren't found in the c:/emacs/info directory.  My windows emacs
distribution came from emacs-21.2-fullbin-i386.tar.

I even downloaded the emacs-21.2.tar.gz and unzipped that and it
didn't have it either.

I then checked the cvshome site and they have html versions, but
no info or source.

So, then it dawned on me that the cygwin distribution has a
boatload of info files, and there, I found the cvs.info
distribution.

--
Galen Boyer