ps-print-buffer and color in 21.3.50

From: Stein A. Stromme
Subject: ps-print-buffer and color in 21.3.50
Date: 10 Dec 2002 13:53:21 +0100

[Apologies if 21.3.50 questions do not belong here]

I have a dark background in my emacs, here in .Xdefaults:

   Emacs*foreground: wheat
   Emacs*background: darkslategrey

Since I installed 21.3.50 from CVS, ps-print-buffer also produces
white text on a dark grey background on paper.  I would like to have
the behaviour from 21.2, when paper prints had dark (shades of grey in
case of ps-print-buffer-with-faces) letters on white background.  Is
there an easy fix, or is this a bug that should be reported?  Looking
in the NEWS file I can see that ps-print-stuff changed, but only with
respect to characters, fonts, mule and unicode, nothing to do with
colors.

[SuSE 7.3 GNU/Linux, XFree86 4.2.0, Emacs 21.3.50 from current CVS]

Thanks,
Stein
--
Stein Arild Strømme            +47 55584825, +47 95801887
Universitetet i Bergen                  Fax: +47 55589672