Always reread some files

From: arthur.chereau
Subject: Always reread some files
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 15:25:52 +0100

> > I always want to reread those files.
>
> auto-revert-mode

Unfortunately this doesn't work because the *.log files buffers are opened
immediately after their modification, that is:
- I compile
- a .log file is created
- I open the .log file
- I recompile
- the .log file is modified
- I open the .log file buffer (immediately, so auto-revert is too slow for that)
- Emacs asks me if it should reread the .log file
- auto-revert reverts the file, but it's too late

That's why I would like to disable the revert question for all *.log files.