How to download emacs from savannah.gnu.org using cvs

From: Martin Jost
Subject: How to download emacs from savannah.gnu.org using cvs
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 14:07:57 +0100

Hello,
I've been advised, to download emacs-code from savannah.gnu.org:
> Could you get the latest code from CVS on savannah.gnu.org and see if it
still fails?

It's easy enough to log in using cvs.
But I fail completely at downloading, I can't figure out the correct
module-name.

I tried '... co emacs', '... co Sources/emacs', '... co Sources/emacs/emacs'
and a bunch of other variants I got from
http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/emacs/emacs/

- What is the correct module-name for emacs ?
- How can I get a list of the module-names ? ( Is
http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/#dirlist the right place ?)

Feeling somewhat stupid ...

Martin