Syntax highlighting for another languaje

From: Bermudez, Leonardo
Subject: Syntax highlighting for another languaje
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 14:33:38 -0600

Hi,

I was wondering how can I define font-locking for another languaje. This languaje is just comment lines that start with "--", some comands in uppercase and numbers (its an input file for another program). I was checking some of the definitions for awk, c++ and others but they were intimidating for my newibie level in lisp.

The other problem that I have is that I am just at user level in a linux box and I do not have administrative rights.

Any help is appreciated

Thanks

Leo