ToDo mode (completed items)

From: Mark Mynsted
Subject: ToDo mode (completed items)
Date: 25 Nov 2002 10:01:05 -0600

Would somebody direct me to information about working with completed
items from the todo list?

I am using emacs-version "21.2.1", and the todo that ships with the
calendar, i.e.

;; Version: $Id: todo-mode.el,v 1.47.4.1 2001/11/13 04:12:45 rms Exp $

All I see from the documentation, etc. is that completed items may be
moved to a file called .todo-done.  While this is good, I do not see a
way to review, print, or otherwise manipulate these completed items.

Is this because there is no mechanism to work with completed items?  I
do not want to write one if one exists.

Also, what todo list "tools" do you use from emacs?

Did Kia create one that worked with Gnus?  (I may have dreamed that...)

--
-MM
I rarely read email from this address          /"\