psgml - support for XML namespaces and schemas?

From: D. D. Brierton
Subject: psgml - support for XML namespaces and schemas?
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 00:17:58 +0000

Is there a development roadmap for psgml? I'm wondering if support for XML
namespaces and XML schemas is planned. I'd love to volunteer to help do it
myself but the sad truth is that I'm an awful lisp programmer :-/

Is psgml very actively maintained? Do the developers hang out on these NGs or
elsewhere? I'm curious to know more about what's planned ...

TIA

Best, Darren

D. D. Brierton            darren@dzr-web.com           www.dzr-web.com