Tab within comments in C/C++ mode

From: Chris Hobbs
Subject: Tab within comments in C/C++ mode
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 20:57:29 GMT

I am looking for a way to allow the tab key while inside comments in C and
C++ mode. Currently, the mode will not allow a tab (let alone multiple
tabs) to be placed while in a comment. It seems to insist on formatting
the contents of the comment. Not really formatting per se, mainly just
disallowing any format I want to put in there.

Thanks for any help.

- Chris