Is there an after-move-functions hook?

From: Alan Mackenzie
Subject: Is there an after-move-functions hook?
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 09:04:30 +0000

i.e., something like after-changed-functions, but called each time point
is move?

My answer to the next question is this:  Suppose the user is typing in a
string, and has got this far:

"start of string
                ^

              point

Should he move point away from the string without typing the terminating
", I would like to splash font-lock-warning-font all over the string.  As
soon as point comes back into the string, I would restore it to the
normal restful tasteful font-lock-string-font.

Alternatively, is there any other elisp programming trick which would
achieve this for me?

--
Alan Mackenzie (Munich, Germany)
Email: aacm@muuc.dee; to decode, wherever there is a repeated letter