RE: where to get ispell for a windows machine?

From: Bingham, Jay
Subject: RE: where to get ispell for a windows machine?
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 13:46:04 -0500

Ed,

You might try looking at
ftp://ftp.franken.de/pub/win32/develop/gnuwin32/cygwin/porters/Humblet_Pierre_A/V1.1/
for the files:
ispell-3.2.06-cygwin-1.3-bin.README
ispell-3.2.06-cygwin-1.3-bin.tar.gz

I have not tried these files, so I cannot say how easy it is to install or how
well the work.  I did browse through the readme file.
If you do not have cygwin and don't want to get it I believe there is
information in the readme on how to install ispell without it.

-_
J_)
C_)ingham
.    HP - NonStop Austin Software & Services - Software Product Assurance
.    Austin, TX
. Language is the apparel in which your thoughts parade in public.
. Never clothe them in vulgar and shoddy attire.          -Dr. George W. Crane-