Re: flyspell

From: Charles Muller
Subject: Re: flyspell
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 16:06:39 +0900 (JST)

Tim Cross wrote:

> what am I missing? An example of a typical flyspell config would be
> helpful.

I don't know if this is *typical* or not. I was having a heck of a time
getting flyspell to run according the instructions I had found, but finally
succeeded with this configuration,
which as you can see, is added in with some other text-mode hooks.

Chuck

(require 'flyspell)

(setq default-major-mode 'text-mode)
(setq text-mode-hook