replace tab stops with spaces

From: Roland Reichenberg
Subject: replace tab stops with spaces
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 11:09:28 +0200

Hi everybody,

in our small development team nearly everybody uses a different editor to work on our sources. And not every editor is configured to use blank spaces instead of tab stops. So our sources contain both real tab stops and blank spaces.

This bothers me while editing buffers. Is there an easy-to-use command which converts all tab stops into 4 blank spaces?

Thanks in advance,

        Roland