Re: [BBDB] Entry decay?

From: Jonas Steverud
Subject: Re: [BBDB] Entry decay?
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 09:25:38 +0200

Sacha Chua <sacha@free.net.ph> writes:

> Jonas Steverud <d4jonas@dtek.chalmers.se> writes:
[...]
> I was going to write something witty about laziness being a good
> thing, but I decided to just point you to bbdb expire (first hit on
> Google: bbdb expire) at http://www.esperi.demon.co.uk/nix/, which
> seems to do what you want.

Great! I did use Google to try to find something but failed horribly...

I haven't tested it yet and it will take some time before I do, but
considering that the README file says that Nix does not know if it
works on GNU Emacs, I would like to know if anyone knows if there are
some "issues" with GNU Emacs?

Thanks.

--
(          www.dtek.chalmers.se/~d4jonas/         !     Wei Wu Wei     )
(        Meaning of U2 Lyrics, Roleplaying        !  To Do Without Do  )