Menu fonts from .Xdefaults

From: arthur.chereau
Subject: Menu fonts from .Xdefaults
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 16:59:20 +0200

Hi,

I just installed some news fonts and would like to customize them in emacs. I'd
like to
do it from .Xdefaults because when I do it from .emacs with (set-face-font
'menu "...")
it first loads some big fonts and then usesthe fonts I want and resizes the
window. I
would like emacs to immediately use the good fonts, which really is better.

I've tried every emacs* I found, but nothing worked. Of course I  "xrdb -load
~/.Xdefaults" after each change.

So how is it possible to change the menubar/dialogs/popups/... fonts from
.Xdefaults ?