Re: quoting with gnus

From: Klaus Berndl
Subject: Re: quoting with gnus
Date: 19 Sep 2002 11:11:10 +0200

On 19 Sep 2002, Norbert Rump wrote:

>  On 19 Sep 2002, Klaus.Berndl@raibau.raiffeisen.at wrote:
>
> > My recommendation: If you want quote correct and if you want not to
> > bother how to this and if you want have this all automatically after
> > pressing F in Gnus then use tc.el (Trivial cite).
>
>  Thanx. I've used it for this follow-up and it looks the way you see it
>  now. ;-)

Yes, and IMHO it looks very nice and exacly how it should look like ;-)

> > Note so many
> > features like supercite for example but the really citing job is
> > done much better.
>
>  Well, supercite is what I used before. I guess it is possible to quote
>  with supercite without using initials?

Yes, it is possible but i have not in mind the option...but nevertheless the
citing-job is done much better by tc than by supercite!

Klaus

--
Klaus Berndl                    mailto: klaus.berndl@sdm.de
sd&m AG                         http://www.sdm.de