Re: update date in diary

From: Randy Zelick
Subject: Re: update date in diary
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 10:49:51 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the several suggestions. I tried the simple solution by Edward
Reingold, and it works just fine like this:

     %%(equal date (calendar-current-date))
      .
      to-do list:
      .
      here is my first thing
      and now for my second
      .

These show up in my fancy diary automatically. The dots are just my device
for separating this list from other day-specific appointments set in my
diary.

Cheers,

=Randy=

--
R. Zelick                               email: zelickr@pdx.edu
Department of Biology                   voice: 503-725-3086

mailing:
P.O. Box 751
Portland, OR 97207

shipping: