Re: masquerading

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: Re: masquerading
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 17:52:11 +0800

Raimund.Kohl@freenet.de writes:

> I am thinking about using emacs as MUA. But I need to manage three
> different mailadresses - thus three different mail headers. How about
> emacs as MUA? ... any comments are appreciated greatly

Gnus can automatically select the appropriate mailing address - see
the Gnus -> Composing Messages -> Posting Styles info node. (C-h i m
gnus RET i posting styles RET) Check it out. =) Gnus is a bit hard to
configure, but it's really quite powerful.

--
Sacha Chua <sacha@free.net.ph> - 4 BS CS Ateneo geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, wearables, teaching compsci