Re: Mac OS X and latin-1:

From: Erik Ø. Sørensen
Subject: Re: Mac OS X and latin-1:
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 16:29:22 -0400

On Sunday, September 8, 2002, at 04:01  PM, Marco Baringer wrote:
try adding this to your .emacs:
(set-frame-font "fontset-mac")
(set-keyboard-coding-system 'mac-roman)

Unfortunately, this does not help. And as long as the correct characters are written to fil, I would think that the problem is not with the keyboard coding system. The fontset seems more likely to be the reason for error, but i think your suggestion mixes up the font and the fontset. (Anyway, it does not work here at my computer).

Thanks,
Erik

__
Erik Ø. Sørensen,
phd student, Economics
Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration