lisp, emacs-lisp

From: Iosu Arizkuren
Subject: lisp, emacs-lisp
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 08:13:13 +0000

Hi, I'm trying to change a variable in the ispell.el, I've done an entry in the menu for my own speller, when I click there it does (setq ispell-program-name "myspeller") and then (ispell-buffer), then it stays permanently even if I do (setq ispell-program-name "ispell") just after. It doesn't change to ispell. My skills in lisp are not the best, any idea on how to change this variable without using the setq command,(or doing something else that I haven't think about in yet)?
Thanks,
Iosu.

MSN. Más Útil cada Día. http://www.msn.es/intmap/