Re: line number and highlighting

From: G Anna
Subject: Re: line number and highlighting
Date: 29 Apr 2002 23:54:51 +0530

> Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 20:17:47 +0000
> From: "ha nguyen" <interha@hotmail.com>
> Subj: Re: line number and highlighting

(snip)

> Also under xemacs,  when I write a programme in C or Java, I can't
> check the braces ({, }). I have no problem about this in Emacs.

So you have no problem with GNU Emacs.  This mailing list is for GNU
Emacs.  I think there is a separate mailing list for XEmacs.  You
probably should check out their web-site.  I am stating this thinking
that it would be useful for you.

But I think what you want is some basic stuff, and hence would be the
same b/w GNU Emacs and XEmacs.  Doesn't C-M-f and C-M-b work in XEmacs
for checking the balance of the braces?

HTH

anna

--

(3) My  noble  half-brother whose throne I usurped will be killed, not
    kept anonymously imprisoned in a forgotten cell of my dungeon.