Re: ["Emanuele Joller" <address@hidden>] help emacs

From: Emanuele Joller
Subject: Re: ["Emanuele Joller" <address@hidden>] help emacs
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 09:48:13 +0200

Hello Anna,
you have been very kind to answer me. Excuse me if I reply to your email only now but my english isn't so good.I supposed to write something in ~/.emacs file. Now I know what I have to write, there is only a little problem I don't find this file even if I use the ls -a command in the ~/ directory. Have I to edit it as a text file
in emacs and save it with the name ~/.emacs? I'm sorry for the incovenience.
Emanuele