ispell.el changed?

From: Iosu Arizkuren
Subject: ispell.el changed?
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 08:48:41 +0000

Hi, I am writing to you with a couple of questions
I am trying emacs to call another speller that is not ispell and I have changed ispell.el, putting my speller where ispell was but emacs continues calling ispell when I type ispell-buffer in the shell. Do you know why?

The second question is if i can compile only the file I have changed without having to make
./configure
make -- and compile all the emacs

I am a newbie in this deals, hope you can help me a little bit.
Thanx.
Iosu.

Hable con sus amigos en lĂ­nea, pruebe MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.es