Emacsclient in new Frame

From: Fernando Dobladez
Subject: Emacsclient in new Frame
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 09:42:50 -0600

Is there any way to make emacsclient create a new Emacs frame for editing?

I don't like to see the terminal blocked, go to my Emacs session, edit the buffer and then come back to the original terminal.

I read about 'gnuserv', but the version I found does not work for me (gives me many Elips errors when loading), and I don't know where to get the latest release.

I'm using GNU Emacs 21.1.1

Thanks,

Fernando.