Changing the Case for a Region

From: Glickman, Lizbeth
Subject: Changing the Case for a Region
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 14:52:23 -0400

I have received a request from a client to figure out how to change the case
of an entire region in Emacs. In other words, he would like to have a
shortcut to change it to all uppercase or all lowercase.

I am not a Lisp programmer and wondered if anyone actually might have
written code to accomplish the above tasks. (However, I am a technical
writer who is writing an Xemacs reference guide.)

Many thanks for any help with this.

Lizbeth
Duke Clinical Research Institute