RE: mic-paren faces in new frame

From: Bingham, Jay
Subject: RE: mic-paren faces in new frame
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 06:50:44 -0700

Tom,

You did not mention which version of mic-paren you are using.  It is always
a good practice to mention the version being used when you are having a
problem with something.

I am just taking a wild guess here because I have not done any research on
this, but this sounds like the variable paren-face-match might be a buffer
local variable.

J_)
C_)ingham
.    COMPAQ Telecommunications