Multiple displays that follow one each other

From: Rani Pinchuk
Subject: Multiple displays that follow one each other
Date: Tue, 08 May 2001 09:50:02 GMT

Hello,

We are trying to set up a display of Emacs that will be used only to view
the work that is done in other display. So - we use one display to edit,
and the other display (on other machine using X) we use just to view what
the editor does.

Is there a way to tell the "viewing" display to follow the scrolling of
the "editing" display? Is there a way to see the cursor of the "editing"
display in the "viewing" display?

Thanks,

Rani