Re: [Q]VC mode

From: Kai Großjohann
Subject: Re: [Q]VC mode
Date: 03 Jan 2001 11:41:09 +0100

On Mon, 1 Jan 2001, Brenda J. Butler wrote:

> At work, I'm trying to use vm to read and send mail.
> I can read mail, and send it.  However, when the message
> is sent, there is no Subject: line.  There is only a Date:
> and a To: line.  The Subject: line is in the body of the
> message, and the Subject: prefix is replaced by ~s.

I think one of your headers contains one newline too many.  If you
look at the complete header, you might want to look for the last one.

Some people insert an X-Face header by inserting the contents of a
file.  Sometimes, this is "X-Face: " plus the file contents plus a
newline.  And if the file already ends with a newline, you get two
newlines in a row and then you're screwed...

kai
--
~/.signature