Re: Virtical Split & Mouse Support

From: Donnie V. Savage
Subject: Re: Virtical Split & Mouse Support
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 15:00:28 -0500

tennis> Hi,

tennis> Is there any way to use the mouse for controlling the location
tennis> of the vertical split bar?? I would like to be able to adjust
tennis> the split bar location with the mouse just like I can adjust
tennis> the horizontal split bar by simply clicking on it and moving
tennis> up or down.

Tennis, it works for me. I just left click (and hold) on the bar,
move it to where I want, and let go. I looked and the mouse key is
defined as:

        mode-line down-mouse-1 runs the command mouse-drag-mode-line:
        Change the height of a window by dragging on the mode line.

-donnie