help-gnats

Alpha Release 4.1.999 uploaded...

From: Chad Walstrom
Subject: Alpha Release 4.1.999 uploaded...
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 16:24:51 -0500

I've uploaded an alpha release, GNATS 4.1.999, to alpha.gnu.org.
Pending approval, you should se eit there iwithin a few hours (I'm
guessing).  It is an image of the current CVS HEAD development line, so
if you cannot wait, do a checkout/update. ;-) I'll make an announcement
to address@hidden once I see the file exists at alpha.

I've got gnats.wookimus.net up and running again with the latest
snapshot, including Yves' hotfix patch to view non-confidential PR's.

Enjoy!

Chad