help-gnats

gnatsperl v0.1

From: Mike Hoolehan
Subject: gnatsperl v0.1
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 10:46:19 -0500

I've released gnatsperl v0.01, which as I mentioned earlier in this list, is
a perl module that interfaces to gnatsd.  It is not a front end for using
gnats, merely a tool for other developers to create gnats tie-ins.  It is
available at http://gnatsperl.sourceforge.net

It implements the Net::Gnats namespace.  I'm currently awaiting approval of
the namespace by the perl module maintainers, but it's still available
through CPAN now (it just doesn't show up on the official module list yet).

I'll make no further announcements on this list regarding it; I just wanted
to alert you to its initial availability.

Mike Hoolehan