help-gnats

Re: 3 socket problems with gnats/gnatsweb

From: Yngve Svendsen
Subject: Re: 3 socket problems with gnats/gnatsweb
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2001 15:26:49 +0200

At 13:01 05.10.2001 +0100, address@hidden wrote:
2. I get the following problem when running gnatsweb:

Main Page

Software error:

Undefined subroutine &main::scrolling_list called at
/brains99/Data/httpd/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl
line 2749, <SOCK> line 296.

This is Gnatsweb 4 beta, right?

This has been fixed in the current CVS version. Since we have a separate repository for Gnatsweb, the fix has not been applied to the main GNATS CVS yet. I'll try to get that done tonight.

To fix this problem, replace the current contents of line 2749:
                scrolling_list(-name=>'new_db',
with
                $q->scrolling_list(-name=>'new_db',

Yngve Svendsen