help-gnats

Re: bug in gnats3.113 (pr not updated when submitter does no longer exis

From: Milan Zamazal
Subject: Re: bug in gnats3.113 (pr not updated when submitter does no longer exist in the submitters file)
Date: 22 Apr 2001 19:18:57 +0200

[Sorry for the long delay in answer.]

>>>>> "sk" == stefan kaes <address@hidden> writes:

    sk> I finally tracked down my problem to removing a submitter from
    sk> the submitters file.  In this case gnatsd refuses to change the
    sk> report.

I can reproduce the problem, I'll look at it.

Thanks,

Milan Zamazal

--
SomeProgrammersLikeWritingLikeThis.However,IDontThinkThisFormOfCommunicationIs\
AGoodIdea.IApologizeToAllWhoCantReadMyTextsWrittenInAClassicStyle.