Re: [Help-glpk] [Bug-glpk] [bug] glpk cycling

From: Chris Matrakidis
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] [Bug-glpk] [bug] glpk cycling
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2017 01:01:11 +0200

Hi Andrew,

Please replace file glpk-4.63/src/simplex/spydual.c with a new one
(see attachment) and then build the package as usual.

I did some testing with this version of dual simplex: I tried several problems from miplib 2010, including some that had trouble with the previous version and it seems to be a big improvement. The only issue I run into was with primal simplex, similar to the case that was reported earlier [1].

Best Regards,

Chris Matrakidis

[1] https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-glpk/2017-08/msg00000.html