[Help-glpk] [Fwd: graceful tree labeling example]

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: graceful tree labeling example]
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2017 22:42:07 +0300

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Mike Appleby <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: graceful tree labeling example
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2017 14:33:09 -0500

I recently implemented a MathProg model that attempts to generate a
graceful labeling for a given input tree. I thought I'd post here to
see if there was any interest in including it in the examples that
come with the GLPK source distribution.

The model and an example data file are attached. You can also find
them on github, along with a README and a few more example inputs:

    https://github.com/appleby/graceful-tree

This is my first attempt at a MathProg model, so I'm happy to hear
corrections or suggestions for improving the model in any case.

Regards,

Mike Appleby