[Help-glpk] [Fwd: Re: Future improvements for GLPK]

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Re: Future improvements for GLPK]
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2016 04:29:46 +0300

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Giorgio Sartor <address@hidden>
To: Haroldo Gambini Santos <address@hidden>
Cc: Renan Silva <address@hidden>, address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Future improvements for GLPK
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 08:36:18 +0800

Hi,

I actually sent the code for RINS to Andrew a while ago after writing
Proximity Search (aka proxy). My guess is that including RINS in a
stable release is a bit tricky since it has to work directly inside the
b&c. However, the results in some preliminary tests were quite good as
you may expect.

Regards,

Giorgio