Re: [Help-glpk] Problem has no feasible solution.

From: Michael Hennebry
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Problem has no feasible solution.
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 10:05:41 -0600 (CST)

On Wed, 18 Nov 2015, Fernando Garcia wrote:

Hello everyone, I am having some problems when solving a problem because it
is not feasible. I have checked the code hundreds times and I still dont
know where can be the unfeasibility.

Is there any routine in the glpk packet in c++ to show in which row/column
appears the unfeasibility?

I think that even after infeasibility is discovered,
you can print the solution and its basis.
Might not be as useful for integer programs.

--
Michael   address@hidden
"Sorry but your password must contain an uppercase letter, a number,