Re: [Help-glpk] GLPK solver options

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] GLPK solver options
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 17:43:19 +0300

On Mon, 2015-11-16 at 15:15 +0100, Szymon Gajownik wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm working on thesis Branch-and-Bound methods. Testing of methods
> implemented in GLPK on the base of  models for the  assignment problem
> under competence constraints and the problem of scrap fabric
> management.
>
> I will test the algorithm implemented in glpk. I need information on
> which algorithms are based on the following options solver:
>    --nomip
>    --first
>    --last
>    --mostf
>    --drtom
>    --pcost
>    --dfs
>    --bfs
>    --bestp
>    --bestb
>    --intopt
>    --nointopt
>    --binarize
>    --fpump
>    --gomory
>    --mir
>    --cover
>    --clique
>    --cuts
>    --mipgap tol
>
> Thank you in advance.

For brief description please see the glpk reference manual (glpk.pdf,
Appendix D) included in the distribution tarball. See also
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK . If you need details, see comments in
the glpk source code (glpk/src/glpios*.c), where you also can find some
references to the literature used.

Andrew Makhorin