Re: [Help-glpk] Multi-thread questions

From: Paolo Bolzoni
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Multi-thread questions
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 14:02:05 +0200

I guess, but I would like more to use the C API
to avoid to implement all the serialization of the input and
deserialization of the output.

Another solution we thought is executing a process
that reads the input from stdin and writes to stdout
the objective. But still, if we can avoid to serialize and
deserialize is better.