[Help-glpk] [Fwd: Command "--objbnd"]

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Command "--objbnd"]
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 20:01:18 +0400

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Angelo Aliano Filho <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden <address@hidden>
Subject: Command "--objbnd"
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 14:28:05 +0300

Good Afternoon!
My name is Angelo and I make use of GLPK. I have a doubt:
I want to provide for GLPK a bound for a objective function in a integer
problem, e.g., I have used the option
"--objbnd bound"
to offer a bound for a objective funcion of my problem. I already use
the comand "--minisat", as say the manual. However, when I run GUSEK the
following message appears:

"glp_intfeas1: column 1: non-binary non-fixed variable not allowed".

I have certainlly that the value bound used desn't make problem
infeasible.
Could you tell me if there is more some command?
I am very greateful for the attention!
I wait for a answer!
Best regards,
Angelo.