Re: [Help-glpk] (no subject)

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] (no subject)
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 04:22:31 +0400

> I installed GLPK as a package in UBUNTU.
> I did exactly how is wrutten in
> http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK/Linux_packages
>
> When I tried to compile my file in C which calls the api routines I got a
> message that "glpk.h:29:20: fatal error: glpios.h: No such file or
> directory".
>
> Looks like gcc is not find the library.
>
> Could you please help me.

The header glpk.h does not #include any other headers except some
standard C headers--it looks like you have installed a very old version
of the package. I'd suggest you to download the most recent version (see
http://www.gnu.org/software/glpk/#downloading ), and build and install
it in the standard way (see file INSTALL).